Venice Classic BLOG
Concerts, meetings, exhibitions
'Note Future' is a Concert Season which shows off the most distinguished musicians from all over the Italy. Now in its sixth year, it will take place at the Teatro Dario Fo in Camponogara (VE) in the months of February and March 2016.
Orchestral Life: win the next audition! Ninety hours of courses in an Italian villa of the 17th century
Eight days of pure music in close contact with the first parts of the most prestigious orchestras, with the specialists and the most renowned soloists. Ninety hours of theoretical and practical courses, orchestra rehearsals, audition simulations, seminars and concerts to prepare young musicians to win the more coveted competitions, to refine the repertoire and to discover the secrets of life in orchestra. All this is Orchestral Life!
- 'Félicien David, from Paris to Cairo' is the new Festival at Palazzetto Bru-Zane in venice
- A week dedicated to Charles-Valentin Alkan with radio programs and free concerts
- Ensemble 'Silete Venti!' playing Vivaldi at Teatro La Fenice in Venice
- A Festival dedicated to Theodore Gouvy at Palazzetto Bru Zane in Venice
- The Festival 'Le salon romantique' on stage at Palazzetto Bru Zane in Venice
- Debussy and his contemporaries interpreted on piano by Mo. David Violi
Page 1 of 2